On behalf of the entire ComixTribe crew, I’d like to wish you all a happy and healthy Thanksgiving. I certainly have a ton to be thankful for, as this year has seen us hit a number of unprecedented (and unexpected) milestones, including:
- Building a micro-distribution network of more than 50 retailers carrying our books!
- Gaining Diamond Distribution! And having SCAM #1 by Joe Mulvey chart in the top 500 books sold in the world last August!
- Having that success pave the way for THE RED TEN and THE STANDARD to follow suit in December and January respectively.
- The tremendous support of an active ComixTribe Street Team that has helped us get into shops around the country.
- Strong growth in readership and visits at ComixTribe.com, and solid activity in the ComixTribe Forums launched this year.
- A phenomenally successful Kickstarter for the OXYMORON project that raised $26,000!
- Another strong year for 30Characters participation, going on RIGHT NOW!
AND AS A SHOW OF THANKS…
To show our gratitude and in keeping with our mission statement of “creators helping creators make better comics” I’d like to extend an offer to give a signal boost to one of your endeavors throughout the ComixTribe network. Have a Kickstarter project that needs a plug? Could your webcomic use some extra hits? Have something special you want to tell the comic world about? Let us know:
Simply email Tyler at ([email protected]) with:
- A short description of what you have cooking.
- A link
- An image to go with it (optional)
Tyler James (Publisher)
Steven Forbes (Editor-In-Chief)
Steve Colle (Senior Editor)
Yannick Morin (Community Manager)
Matt Zolman (Graphic Design)
John Lees (Senior Reviewer)
Joe Mulvey (Muscle)
Cesar Feliciano, Jonathan Rector (Artists)
Category: ComixTribe News